Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Adding new tracks: Dragging and dropping not working

Hi,

In the past I used to be able to drag and drop new tracks from windows explorer to the collection pane. Now when I drag a track, when it gets over the collection pane I get a circle icon saying I can't drop. Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,

Nick.. 

Nick Stephens

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

12 comentarios

Works for me here -- what version are you running?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Running 1.5.1. Maybe I'll restart windows as it may have got its knickers in a twist.

Nick Stephens 0 votos

After rebooting  it still doesn't work. This is windows 7. The file(s) I'm trying to drag and drop are mp3s.

Nick Stephens 0 votos

Where are those files located and are they already in the collection?

Pulse 0 votos

The db consists of files on my hd. I've tried dragging different mp3's (in and not in the collection) but whenever the icon gets over rekordbox in any part of the screen it just shows the mouse pointer as a no entry circle icon.

Nick Stephens 0 votos

Anyone have any ideas? My other install of rekordbox on my other PC is fine, so I know for sure this one is not working properly.

Nick Stephens 0 votos

I've filed a ticket with the engineers because I can't figure out any reason for it not to work.

Pulse 0 votos

Sorry, got a response in the tickets but forgot to update you here -- the problem seems to be related to the User Account Control.   See this website for information on making the necessary changes and let me know if that helps.

Pulse 0 votos

Hi, yes this sorted it. Turned user access control to the bottom setting of off.

Many thanks, Nick..

Nick Stephens 0 votos