Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Select multiple tracks in RB?

How do i select multiple/groups of tracks from my RB Collection? I want to start organising the tracks into different Playlists.

Also i think it would be a good idea if RB Had some sort of way i can edit multiple Genre tags.

I'm using mac, any help much appreciated. Thanks

Greg Carr

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

Not sure about on a mac but in windows its click on the first track you want in your group then shift click the last track,

To edit multiple genre tags the open the info payne once you have your tracks selected and edit the field.

Nick Hilton 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Pionix is correct and it's the same on a mac, select the first track the shift click the last track in a group, it will highlight everything in between. to select a bunch of single tracks, hold down command as you click on each one

BriChi 0 votos

Sorted now thanks for the info very helpful.

BriChi 1 more thing, when i've selected multiple tracks (not Group) How do i get them all into my designated Playlist? When I do it i can only drag one Track, when i want to drag the Multiple tracks i have selected.

Only had my mac since december, so still finding my feet.

Greg Carr 0 votos

you have to click on lets say track 1, then shift click track lets say 10, let go of shift and mouse, it will now highlight the 10 tracks, you now have to click, hold and drag 1 of the 10 and all will come with it, do not let go of the click until you are over the playlist you want them to be in, then let go and they will be added. Another way is select all, then right click one of the files and "add to" a playlist you want

BriChi 0 votos

Thanks brichi, got it! You made my life loads easier.

Greg Carr 0 votos