Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Same but different E-8302 (C611)

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!

1) Operating System: OSX 10.6.8

2) OS Type: 64bit

3) Rekordbox version: 1.5.2

4) Using LINK: Yes

4a) LINK Connection method: DLINK DGS-1005A

4b) Using with CDJs: Yes, 2 cdj2000

5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: n/a

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No

5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: n/a

5c) With what utility did you format the device: OSX

6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes

7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No

8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: n/a

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: Yes E-8302 (C611) in the cdj2000

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes

10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:

Provide as much detail of the issue here:

Hello friends 

I have read on the forum about all the problems with Rekordbox and the Link Error, but I cant find any solution to my version of it.

I got 2 cdj 2000 and djm 900 linked with a MBP through a network switch (DLINK DGS-1005A).

Rekordbox works fine and I can monitor the tracks on the djm, I can link the players but when I try to transfer a track to a cdj it shows the waveform and info on the cdj display, the selector wheel/knob is flashing for 20 seconds before it gives me the Error E-8302 (C611).

• I have tried linking the MBP directly to a cdj2000, same problem.

• I have disabled the firewall and no wifi

• running osx 10.6.8 (I cant upgrade to 10.7 since I am running other software that does not support it)

• my cdj got firmware 4.10

• Rekordbox 1.5.2 ( I am trying to find 1.5.1 to see if that version works, but no luck finding it)

• I am using Aiff from beatport (also tried mp3s)

• Have tried to reset the database and reinstall Recordbox

Exporting the tracks to a usb stick and play from that works fine including cue points etc.

Every post I have found so far regardind the E-8302 (C611) seems to be slighly different and on different OS.

Rekordbox and the Link funktion seems to be VERY unstable. 

Are the software developers aware of the source to this problem? CDJ firmware or Rekordbox software?

Regards

Marin

Just Marin

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

14 comentarios

@Martin > Sorry to hear of the troubles, I'll send you an email for more information.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

would love to get the email as well...I have pretty much same problem (posted yesterday)

Rene Gilvert 0 votos

Received this on mail:

What is the source location of the files you have in rekordbox?

Do you have your ethernet connection set to the top of the network connections list?

My response:

My local disk is the source. Imported straight into reckordbox (not via itunes or likewise)

The network is on top of the list. 

I can preview the tracks on my nexus. 

I can browse rekordbox from the cdj2000 but when i load (or drop a track from within rekordbox), the cdj tries for 20 sec and then gives me the error msg. 

so: Problem not solved.

Just Marin 0 votos

Thanks! My problem also not solved...so far not even a reaction. I also have direct folder imported into Rekordbox, tried with WIFI off, firewall off, direct to MAC, tried over a switch...all same...can see status of CDJs in rekordbox, can even see the waveform on the CDJ displays...BUT is consistently failing to download to the played...

Hope you (and I) get better support.

Cheers, R

Rene Gilvert 0 votos

Marin: I think Pulse was asking about the source location, meaning the path or specific folder. I had almost the same issue, however on my display the error message appeared right away, not after 20 seconds. Not too familiar with Macs, but have you changed any of your system passwords? The trick that worked for me was moving the whole library to a new location and relocating it using the automatic relocate feature.

kooba 0 votos

My music lives in:

/Users/marin/Desktop/Download/Beatport/

Just tried to move my Beatport dir to /Users/marin/Music/ and relink - but same Error.

Also just tried importing other tracks from:

/Users/marin/Music/

and

/Users/marin/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Music

Same Error.

I have not changed anything in my user or password AND I can still preview all tracks on my djm900 ok?!?

Just Marin 0 votos

@Just Martin > When I email you, I expect a response via email, not for you to post the reply here.  Regardless...

You noted that you tried a direct connection between the player and the computer - have you tried changing the ethernet cable?  Have you checked the CDJ's ethernet port to see that all the pins are aligned and none are bent or out of place?

Pulse 0 votos

@Pulse: I did reply to you via email and I am sorry for reposting part of it on this forum. But since a lot of people seem to have similar issues I thought it would be better to share experiences. Its part frustration of being struck with this issue. My bad. I expect that everyone is doing everything they can to solve this, its just frustrating...

I have tried different cables. Its odd since the cdj gets the track info, cover and waveform but it wont play the track. So i figure the cdj have some sort of connection with RB.

Just Marin 0 votos

Have you checked the ethernet port on the player(s)?

Pulse 0 votos

I have tried both my players. I am away at the moment but will double check when I get back,

Just Marin 0 votos

I have to use the USB stick to play tracks from RB, and I can load and play tracks via the LINK between the CDJs. That would indicate to me that the ethernet ports on the CDJs are working (both the TX and RX). The port on my MBP is working as well, both on the network and to the djm900 cue.

Just Marin 0 votos

@Just Marin > Thanks, I'll note that for the engineers.

Pulse 0 votos

They're preparing a survey to gather some information from multiple users experiencing similar issues, I'll be sending an email direct when it's available.

Pulse 0 votos