Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

TRANSER FILES FROM USB STICK TO USB STICK

Feels like I'm beating a dead horse, but HOW DO I TRANSFER FILES.  I don't know what cloning is, I tried to expose files paste and copy.  I have hundreds of songs and need to transfer them from my main usb stick to 2 usb sticks. Seems like only tech savvy guys benefit. Isn't there a simple way of moving files. Forgive me for my ignorance, bless.

Preecha

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

@Preecha > The easiest way to do it is to clone the drive because there are hidden files / folders you need to transfer as well as the visible ones.

Are you on a Mac or PC?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Thnx Pulse, but I still don't know how to clone but I have resorted to plug both USB sticks in Rekordbox select all in playlist of 1st USB drag and drop on new folder on desktop then drag and drop to 2nd USB stick back in record box, doing this with all playlists. It takes time but now I have mirror images of my whole collection on my USB's and desktop and external hard-drives.  (YAGO, I CANNOT FIND YOUR THREAD BUT ONLY IN MY EMAIL SO HOPEFULLY YOU SEE THIS)....PREECHA

Preecha 0 votos

@Preecha > Did you drag and drop in Explorer (Win) / Finder (Mac)? Because if so, this won't work. You'll need cloning software - hence why Pulse asked you are you on Mac or PC?

Gavin 0 votos

I have a PC. Could you direct me where I can find cloning software? Thnx

Preecha 0 votos