Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

windows 8 compatibility

I'm looking to upgrade my desktop pc to a windows 8 unit in due course.

Will rekordbox 1.5.4 be compatible or a newer compatible version be available at the time?

Also looking at a surface in the Intel guise (pro) would love to know if this will be looked at as a new tool via the touch screen

Simon Abberley

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

@Simon > My guess would be its too early to say if Rekordbox will or won't be compatible straight away - if I was pushed for an answer I'd say that it may work but it certainly wouldn't be optimal.

As for touch screen technology... You'll have to wait and see!

Gavin 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Now that RTM is out (and I'm sure I'm not the only DJ with an MSDN subscription), would be really nice to know if Rekordbox is compatible.  Unfortunately I do not have a spare machine to sandbox this myself.

Of course, this isn't the only barrier to upgrading. Will also need to verify my soundcard will still work.

DJ_Syd 0 votos

As W8 is not officially released, Pioneer will not yet officially support rekordbox, or any other drivers or software for that matter.  Once the OS is officially released with a final public version, then Pioneer will make the steps to ensure that all their hardware and software operates as expected.

Pulse 0 votos