Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Re-organising music on my hard drive.

Hi guys and gals,

My RB playlists are organised perfectly for me and would like to re-organise my music folders in the same way.

(Create a matching folder on my hard drive for each playlist)

All the files which are in the Collection and not currently added to a playlist require deleting to free up space.

Obviously I can create the folders on my hard drive and drag and drop the playlists then re-import, but i dont want

to re-analyze tracks and lose beatgrid adjustments.

Its also vital I dont lose Cue and Loop information. 

The reason for this is I am currently using RB in venues with compatible CDJ's, and I have just bought a DDJ-S1 for venues without.

I want organised folders for RB and Serato to share and have identical Playlists/ Crates.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Tom 

Mac OSX 

RB 1.5.3 

Tom Easterfield

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

@Tom > You can just move the files from one folder to another on your harddrive without any problems.

Where the problem does occur is that rekordbox then looks for that file in the original folder. You can choose to relocate the track i.e. to the new folder you put it in. Rekordbox will then ask you if you wish to search the rest of this folder for the other missing tracks. Choose yes.

Thats it, once you have them relocated there is no need to re-scan.

Gavin 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Gavin, 

What versions of Rekordbox ask you to search the entire of a folder for any other files that have been relocated to a new folder.

Thank you.

czelaya 0 votos

@czelaya > What version are you on? I would recommend updating to 1.6.2 if you haven't already done so.

Gavin 0 votos