Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

7 seguidores Seguir

Transfering Cue Points from Windows to Mac?!?

Hi,

how can I transfer Cue points form Windows 7 to a Mac?

Music @ Windows was stored @ D: , now it is in the Music folder from Apple!

Thanks a lot,

Xador

Xador

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

13 comentarios

Sorry, it should be transferring! My key board is a bit damaged!

Greez

Xador 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@Xador > Sorry, I'm not following - are you trying to transfer rekordbox data from Windows to Mac?

Gavin 0 votos

Well, I've done it by hand... 10h of work... :-(

You guys should implement the function that all data is in the backup (cue points, beat grid...) so you can easy transfer from one to another computer! And also if you have to restore a computer you just need to safe this folder and copy it back again and everything will be restored in rekordbox!

Xador 0 votos

Transferring from one computer to another isn't too difficult once the OS is the same. You were going cross OS, thats usually where problems arise.

Gavin 0 votos

@Gavin > So as of today (January 16, 2013), there is still no possibility to transfer the Rekordbox database (songs + cue points, etc.) from a Windows 7 laptop to a Macbook Pro? I'm going to have to manually re-add my thousand tracks on my Macbook Pro, and analyze those all over again...?

Julien G. 0 votos

@julien > Yes, you are correct - there is no such functionality at this time. And trust me, I understand how frustrated you are. I've been pushing this for a long time now.

@Mike > Nothing that differs from the above, no.

Gavin 0 votos

Why not let RB Import from external USB / SD Cards (Device section) then you would be able to easily move your libary from one computer to another ?

With the limit of 32Gb on Usb/Sd would not be the way to go with big collections, but better than nothing.

Fredrik F 0 votos

Correct, there is no 32GB "limit". Up to 32GB is the officially supported capacity.

Gavin 0 votos

@Phil, I did now that.. just keeping it in safemode ;-)

@Gavin, could that (Importing from other devices) be possible to take it forward to the engineers?

Fredrik F 0 votos

@Frederik F> I love your idea when you said "Why not let RB Import from external USB / SD Cards (Device section) then you would be able to easily move your library from one computer to another?" ==> That's true, why couldn't we do it? It would make things a lot easier! So yeah, I approve your message, and I think it would be a good idea to "take it forward to the engineers."

I am about to start importing my thousands tracks and analyze them one more time on my Macbook Pro... seriously a pain in the a**! Pioneer should have thought of ways to import Rekordbox from PC to Mac before...

Julien G. 0 votos