Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

6 seguidores Seguir

Petition to put pitch control in Rekordbox...........

I barely play my tunes at 0 pitch and would dearly like to be able to hear what im going to play at the pitch im going to play it,

Please listen @ pio and mixvibes.

All the other software vendors do it so why cant we.

If anyone agrees please join in to get some weight behind this.

Nick Hilton

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

10 comentarios

There is no pitch within rekordbox because it is not intended to be used as a deck substitute or DVS.

What other vendors have music management software with pitch control?  I'm asking because I'm curious.

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

i was referring to the dvs vendors and yes i know its not a dvs and im not looking to play live from it or anything like that,

Its simply a case of all my breaks are played from +3 - +5 and i would simply want to hear what the track sounds like at that pitch and will it fit in the set.

what is the state of play on this is it something that has been asked for or am i wasting time?

is this something mixvibes could move from their software to this? most of the programming is done i would imagine?

Nick Hilton 0 votos

It has previously been asked for, but I don't know where it sits in the list of features for implementation, if at all.

Pulse 0 votos

Ok great thats not a no then, ill be interested to see if there is enuff demand then it could be implemented.

out of interest will the protocol ever be released so others can build software for the decks like rbx?

Nick Hilton 0 votos

Better pioneer leaves out the pitch fader , Other people WILL request the master tempo and maybe pio get's their master tempo pattern stolen because someone disassembles their software.

Idea is good but it might hurth pioneer.

Sammy 0 votos

In my opinion Pioneer first need to start working on higher priority things like program stability, multicore support, etc.

Although, this is still a nice idea

Carl 0 votos

Pointless idea. For me at least. I always use master tempo, so having pitch control inside RB does absolutely nothing. Many DJs also key mix, which also requires use of MT. There are many things that are much more essential and many bugs that need to be worked out for RB.

kooba 0 votos

I need to agree with Carl, MUSICHAOS and koobah here..

I also think there are more important things they need to focus on right now.

Benno Revelli 0 votos