Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

So, I think I have a problem.

I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7(previous computer is running Vista). I've read the thread, Migrating Your Rekord Box Database. I read it too late, and already named my computer another name so files don't have the exact naming path directory on the new computer. Namely, the username, of course. I've already tried to rename the computer, however, to rename the computer is not as straight forward on Windows 7 (I've researched this for days now and it's not as easy as it was on Vista with changing the settings menu). 

So this is what I have so far: I've installed both exact versions of Rekordbox.files on both computers (minus the license file). Location of music files are all in the same area and folders. When I open up Rekord box all the written data is in Rekordbox (titles, artist, year, ...ect) but no waveform, access to the music file, and pictures.  

I'm I going to have to manually relocate all the tracks-including the pictures? It's about 2000 tracks. 

czelaya

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

RB can automatically relocate all your files through Win7's "search" feature. However, to be able to hold on to your cue points, you must have the same username I believe.

kooba 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Koobah,

Never had to do this. Would you please explain how to do this? Thank you.

czelaya 0 votos

it would be much more handy if there was a specific option to 'clone' rekordbox, I've seen it suggested in another thread.. will look that up!

Jack EDM 0 votos