Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

Rekordbox sync settings from IOS app to computer

I'm able to load a RB playlist from my (mac) computer to the RB app on my iphone and I'm able to make adjustments in the app (like setting cue points etc). Which is good. However, I can't get these adjustements synced with my RB collection or playlists on my computer.

I thought the way to go was as follows: Conect the iphone app to RB on the computer, then right click on the device name (in RB computer) and select "Update Collection". I am able to follow these steps but when I choose to update collection, nothing is happening and the tracks in my collection/playlists of my computer are not updated. Any help?

LX

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

It works fine for me, it do looks like nothing happens when I click update collection but the tracks in my collection is updated with the new hot cues I added in the rekordbox app.

I'm using rekordbox for iOS.

oakstream 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

So you basically do exactly what I do and it works for you? Then some of my settings must not be right I guess? Any idea what my problem could be? I'm also using RB on iOS. (btw, if I download this RB on my ipad, i don't get waveforms ...)

LX 0 votos

Strange, and you're running iOS 6 on your iPhone?

oakstream 0 votos

Are the tracks on your iPhone exported from rekordbox? Or have you downloaded them from iTunes to your iPhone?

oakstream 0 votos