Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Transfer via usb from RB to iPad being that it doesn't allow AIFF?

why are we limited to transferring via wifi? I dont get it, And if there is a limitation that doesn't allow you to transfer AIFF files over wifi, then why not allow the RB app to transfer all files to the iPad over usb, the cdj Nexus can read the iPad via usb so why not RB on my laptop? I think this is a poor implementation of file transferring. The usb connection would be so much more stable and faster and hopefully would crash the app a lot less if it was connected

so the Nexus decks are stable with only AIFF files right now, yet I cant get AIFF files onto the RB app for iOS/Android. Awesome!

BriChi

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

Agree! Please implement support for transferring files via USB (iOS) and support for AIFF in the rekordbox app!

According to the manual It's already possible to connect a Android device via USB to the computer if the Android device supports MSC mode...

The rekordbox app is made to work with the CDJ-2000NXS, Pioneers new professional flagship player and the app doesn't support a lossless format like AIFF.

It's unbelievable!

oakstream 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

A bit off topic... but I've been playing a set for a couple of hours with AAC (.m4a) files from the rekordbox app (all purchased from iTunes) and I didn't had any problems. :)

iPhone was connected via USB.

oakstream 0 votos

+1 for USB and AIFF Support in RB app for iOS/Android.

Fresh 0 votos

Agree on AIFF support on iOS.  Beatport recently started downloading songs as AIFFs so it sucks to not be able to use them on the iPad.

Besides, AIFF is Apple's own format.

cyberDJ 0 votos

I've happened to ask the engineers about this before and my understanding is that this is a limitation of Apple's doing.

Gavin 0 votos