Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

REKORDBOX FAILURE TO DETECT SD MEMORY ON ANDROID DEVISE

Well this has been mentioned for a few weeks

I finally did a test my self the other day, I opened my Mac, installed Rekordbox 2.01, and linked it too my Andriod via wifi

I tried to export my tracks that i had though RB on the Mac to the tablet ... and it only have me the option to install on the INTERNAL MEMORY of my Toshiba Android.

The mobile RB app could not access the SD card plugged into the Andriod - therefore could only "write" to the 16gb - Internal memory

THIS IS A MAJOR FLAW .... as has been said numberous time ... 16gb is not enough

I have a 128gb Card I want to use in the Android, why is the option to write to the SD Card **BLOCKED** ????????????????

This is a MAJOR limitation with the ANDROID APP and needs to be sorted PLEASE !!

alog with the browsing options via Ipad/Andriod when USB is in use.

DJccccc

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

I was wondering about this, was debating getting a tablet with SD card to do this, Now I know not to, Sucks

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I know, I went ahead and did it !

Again i wanted to use my Ipad ... but the Nexus clearly DOESNT SUPPORT ... the same features as the Aero - CRIMINAL in my opinion

So the next best thing was the Android solution with 128gb SD

Again, the Nexus DOES NOT support this feature, only to Export tracks to the INTERNAL MEMORY, even after I was advised by a UK Pioneer rep this should work ... IT DOES NOT !!

And still no official calcification from Pioneer, Im really disappointed with the CDJ 2000 Nexus's lack of flexibility.  

DJccccc 0 votos

Pioneer has been very quiet lately in here. I hope it's because they are working most of these items that are being discussed by us...

I am sure IT IS pretty easy for them to add an option to be able to configure which "folder" to scan the imported tracks. It definitely would add value to rekordbox mobile.

I feel sorry for you guys who already invested your hard earned cash in a new CDJ or XDJ. As I said in another thread, I am in a "good position" comparing to you, so I will keep waiting and observing how rekordbox will get developed and incremented before getting into any of these new generation of Pioneer products.  In addition to this, the prices of these equipments are already getting a drop here in Brazil as time passes by.

In my point of view, rekordbox is a winner idea, but it is not matured yet for a "serious" use. I have the impression that it stills too much in a "beta" stage.

Jeff Char 0 votos

In my point of view, rekordbox is a winner idea, but it is not matured yet for a "serious" use. I have the impression that it stills too much in a "beta" stage.

100%, and the sad part is, it's 3 years later and it's still in a beta stage

BriChi 0 votos

I remember looking at it In Dec 2009, and thought the software was bad then,

Today thinks have improved, but the more they move it forward - the more they miss out.

No folder support ... 

Now the I Pad not controlling the HD on Nexus (UNLIKE THE AERO - A DIABOLICAL OVERSIGHT)

And no support for SD cards in Android ...

Some really Poor DnA errors, your RnD department should be on on top of this .....................

DJccccc 0 votos