Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

E-8305 data format error CDJ2000

Hi,

I'm having a few problems regarding this very annoying error. I've looked through the other articles and cant really seem to find an answer. So here's the situation.

Windows XP.

Rekordbox 2.0.1.

320kb MP3 / WAV Files.

Seagate Goflex 500gb HDD.

CDJ-2000 x 4 linked.

I have had this error before with memory sticks but i now have it whilst using the hard-drive, and today was the first time i formatted the drive & exported the playlists.

So I first noticed it on only three tracks, these play find on WMP and through Rekordbox, but they will just not play on the CDJ, but I am now getting it on more tracks, tracks that played fine on the MS but now I'm using the HDD there are not, is there something I'm missing ? I have already deleted the whole of Rekordbox, re-downloaded it and started a fresh, the initial problem with the three tracks happened on the first test, and now like I said its happening on more tracks.

Thoughts please.

Thx

Mark Shrimpton

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

I wish I could help but I only know RB well on macs..like files to delete and such.  But here's what I can suggest you to try.....try it on a different machine  (download rb, upload music, import into rb, export into hdd/sd/stick) and try it again.

Painless Wolf 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Oh, reformat the your hdd/sd/stick before using it on the new machine.

Painless Wolf 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink