Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

RecordBox Export files Q

Hello to everybody! Maybe my question has already asked, but I can't find it.

Sorry for my bad English but I'll try to ask the question:

Is CONTENTS / ARTIST / ALBUM / FILE NAME default structure for export files from RB?

Can I change it? I don't need ALBUM information when my files exported.

I need this

CONTENTS / ARTIST / FILE NAME

or

CONTENTS/ GENRE / ARTIST / FILE NAME

Yevgeniy Luchshikov

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

14 comentarios

You can edit the sort in the preferences if that is what you are asking.  In RB you can also add and remove columns.

Painless Wolf 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

No it's not that.

When I wanted to export some files to USB key, I tried to choose file, right click -> export -> USB.

Then in the usb key system created folders like that archeticture -  CONTENTS / ARTIST / ALBUM / FILE NAME.

I can't find preferences to change export settings. I don't want to create subfolder within ALBUM name.

Yevgeniy Luchshikov 0 votos

I know what you mean... you want to change the folders rekordbox creates on your usb

unfortunately it is not possible. On your usb the folder structure will always be : CONTENTS / ARTIST / ALBUM / FILE NAME.

BUT that is only when you browse your usb with windows or on a DJ deck that doesn't support rekordbox....

On the CDJ's it will look different... but you will know that

TheOne 0 votos

Oh, yes! You are right. On the CDJ's it look different.

Thank you for excellent answer!

how come every time i try to export my playlist from rekordbox to USB stick it crashes please help

Michael Damino 0 votos

What do you mean "it crashes"?

i just purchase cdj 2000's and love them to death however i downloaded the newest update of Rekordbox from the pioneer website and now everytime i go to export my playlist onto my flashdrive it crashes ... i have uninstalled the software and reinstalled it but nothing and another thing after i uninstall and reinstall my library is always saved ??? not sure if im uninstalling is all the way ... i am running a macbook pro please help !!!

Michael Damino 0 votos

Maybe problem with flash drive? I use the same equipment and software and I haven't same problems. What error you see when it crashes?

it says the software quit unexpectedly and a whole bunch of code comes up and it gets sent to apple right away ... however yesterday was having the same problem and then reformatted my flashdrives and worked perfectly today i start everything up and just crashs everytime 

Michael Damino 0 votos

Try to use another flash drive or older version of RB. I think it is software problem but I don't know how to resolve it.

where can i download an older version of RB ???

Michael Damino 0 votos

An older version is on the CD disk with CDJ. Or in the official site of RB. Or in the GOOGLE.

thanks alot bro appreciate all the help 

Michael Damino 0 votos

Try to do this actions if they will work then you says "thanks" ;)
Maybe other people can tell another manipulation to resolve this problem.