Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

5 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox and XDJ-Aero issue

I recently bought the XDJ-Aero and think it's very nice. I'm having an issue with the wireless connection between Rekordbox, on my laptop, and the Aero unit (firmware v1.06). I've connected to the Aero's wireless network and when I load Rekordbox (v2.0.1) I see the 'link' button appear after a few seconds. Clicking this shows me the Aero decks. However all I've managed to do so far is to drag a track to Deck A, which works fine. Once I've done that though, that's it. If I try to drag a track to Deck B, the deck icon flashes in Rekordbox but nothing loads on the Aero unit. After a few tries with different tracks, I am given the E-8306 error.... and eventually the connection drops.

Has anyone else had this issue and did they find a fix? Or does anyone think I may have a defective unit?

Andy

Andy

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

8 comentarios

i've got the same issue.

windows 7 pro

firewall off

Lloyd 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

just updated the firmware to v1.11 and it makes no difference. I didn't think it would as the notes suggest it improves connections to wireless routers. I'm connecting directly to the unit from my laptop.

Currently in discussions with Pioneer however I don't hold any hope of this issue being resolved very soon

Andy 0 votos

i also need help linking to lap top can pioneer do a vid for linking to windows lap tops please x

andrew 0 votos

guys I recently tried my netbook and that works flawlessly. It has the same settings and firewall/AV as my laptop and I can't see any obvious differences. The network drivers will be different so maybe the ones on my laptop need updating.

I am currently testing a few things on my laptop to get it to work. I'll let you know if I have any success

Andy 0 votos

i'll be doing some more testing as well... i'm using a dell XPS 15

that said, it works flawlessly with my phone

Lloyd 0 votos

I have xdj aero, and play music via rekorbox.The new version of rekordbox, 2.0.2 does not work! When I try to upload track from rekordbox to xdj aero on my lap top I recive message Can not load track from specific device

Nemanja Djordjevic 0 votos

I have xdj aero, and play music via rekorbox.The new version of rekordbox, 2.0.2 does not work! When I try to upload track from rekordbox to xdj aero on my lap top I recive message Can not load track from specific device

Nemanja Djordjevic 0 votos

With rekordbox2.0.1 it's OK? and with the latest version it's not ok? could you give us more details about your note pc?

DonLema 0 votos