Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

Beatgrid and BPM info disappear immediately after I set it

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes

1) Operating System: OSX 10.6.8 1

2) OS Type: 64bit

3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.1

4) Using LINK: No

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes

10) Any other notes regarding your setup only: This is all before exporting. Organization stage only.

Provide as much detail of the issue here: I'm trying to set beatgrids for transition tracks that I have ( just for clarity, just in case: Tracks that start at one BPM and move to another BPM at a different point in the song) but each time I set them up and move onto the next one (sometimes while I'm still working on it) the BPM information and beatgrid disappear. I've tried this on tracks that were already analyzed, and tracks that have not been analyzed. The problem occurs either way. I also tried saving memory cue points, hotcues, and sending tracks to various playlists to see if that would help to save the beatgrid, no luck. This has been the first time I've messed with beatgrids in Rekordbox, so I'm not sure if the problem exists in previous versions. Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks in advance!

rdr

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

This is affecting normal tracks too. All of my BPM info just disappears, waveforms and beatgrids too. I'm just going to reinstall and redo my database. 

rdr 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@Gavin > I reinstalled and started fresh. It is much better, although a handful of tracks can be analyzed again and again and they will not retain the info. I can live with that though.

rdr 0 votos

Thats weird. Are they MP3s? Where did you download them from? Have you tried scanning them with mp3val?

Gavin 0 votos