Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

Rekordbox will not run

I've tried numerous times to get Rekordbox running and it crashes before it can finish loading my database of songs.  When reopened, it has lost all of the files that were previously loaded into the software, and I have to start over again.  Any thoughts?

dylan Regan

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

To clarify, I have had to rename the datafiles each time this has happened (up to five time now); I've also completed deleted the old datafiles a couple times.  If this is due to corrupt files in my music database, how can I hunt them down and ditch them?

dylan Regan 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@Dylan > Did you read and try this:

It could be that your database is corrupted or damaged and you need to try loading the backup database. Ensure rekordbox is closed and find your database in the following location:

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Application Data\Pioneer\rekordbox

Vista: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox

Win 7: C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Pioneer\rekordbox

OSX: /Users/yourusername/Library/Pioneer/rekordbox

Rename datafile.edb to datafile.edb.old

Rename datafile.backup.edb to datafile.edb (removing .backup)

Restart rekordbox and see if it opens. If it does, the main database was corrupted and the backup was working okay.

If it does not open, go back and rename ALL of the datafile files in that folder to .old and restart Rekordbox once more. If it does load, both the original and backup database were corrupted and you will have to re-import your songs once more.

Gavin 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink