Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

Migrating Rekordbox database from a Windows 7 Laptop to a MacBook Pro

Hi,

My topic is pretty obvious: right now my Rekordbox is installed on my Windows 7 laptop. I am planning on buying a MacBook pro in a few months.

Will I be able to transfer my tracks and database (cue points, etc.) from my Windows 7 laptop to my new MacBook Pro?

If it works, when I transfer Rekordbox's data, won't it encounter any problems because the original music files would not be located at the same place anymore?

Thank you in advance.

Julien G.

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

@Julien > Currently, it is not possible to migrate the Rekordbox database cross OS. Unfortunately, your only option at the moment is to start again.

Gavin 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Thanks for your quick answer Gavin!

However... THAT SUCKS! Guys from the Pioneer engineering department should definitely do something... It's been a pain to analyze thousand of songs and set up cue points and loops for each track... took me months to do it!

I don't know if I want to do this whole process again, it's very time-consuming...

Julien G. 0 votos

@julien > You're welcome. We have pushed it as a high priority item that Rekordbox needs to be easily transferable from one laptop to another, whether that is across OS or not.

Gavin 0 votos