Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

How to find which mp3's are not in a playlist?

Hi there, i just formated my hdd's and re-exported my library to them with latest rekordbox. When done, i saw that the tracks in the hdd's was smaller than in my library on the pc, about 15 tracks.. Then i realize that this tracks wasnt on any playlist (don't know why, never removed them) and thats why they don't exported to the hdd's. I started to search around which that tracks was and it was very painfull thing to do. I have to compare my entire library (by sorting alphabetically) with the library exported to the hdd, and find one by one which song is missed....

Is there an easier way to do this? If not, should there an easier way to do this? Maybe this should be a future request?

Anastasio

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

And after the first time i did this (with the first hdd) , with about 15 tracks as i say, the second time i did it again with 2 tracks (second hdd), so is it possible that rekordbox looses tracks from playlist's ?

Anastasio 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Nop Pulse. There was in the library, but not in any playlist. I always drop songs in playlist directly so there is no way to just add them to library. Anyway let's thing i am wrong and it was as a mistake (my) and i deleted them. After i re-imported that songs to playlist, exported all playlists to hdd, then after restarting rekordbox, i like to export all playlist's to hdd nr2, and same things happens. But how? I just fixed the "deleted" songs.. Again on the hdd was 3 songs missed.

Anastasio 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink