Has this issue been looked into?
Rekordbox 2.0.1 - Exporting playlists re-writes all songs instead of just adding the newly added ones.
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes
1) Operating System: OSX 10.6.8
2) OS Type: Do not know.
3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.1
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: Do not know. SD is Kingston SD10G2/16GB. USB is PNY 32 GB.
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
Before the update (previous version before 2.0.1, whenever I exported playlists onto my SD/USB it would just add the newly added songs that were not there before and leave the ones that are already int hat playlists on the flash drive there.
On 2.0.1, when I export playlists, it re-writes over everything. I can have 100 total songs among all the playlists, and if I add one song to a playlists, it will re-write all the 100 songs as well as adding the one new song.
This takes up a lot of extra time. Can this be fixed?
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.