Anyone experienced this?
Playlist Tracks change when exporting to SD
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes
1) Operating System: OSX 10.8.2
2) OS Type: 64bit 32bit - No idea - MBP 2011
3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.1
4) Using LINK: No
4a) LINK Connection method: N/a
4b) Using with CDJs: Yes
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: Unsure
5c) With what utility did you format the device: Disk Util
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: No
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: n/a
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
I looked all around and couldn't find anything related to this problem.
When exporting playlists to SD card some of the files in the playlist get replaced with other files that already exist on the SD card, leaving the orignal file no where to be seen.
The only to fix this is to delete the playlist from the SD card and remove the replaced files off the SD card and re-export, which is obviously not ideal as I'll end up loosing half my library that way.
I have two SD cards and it happens on both cards, and I also have two USB sticks and this issue doesn't happen with USB. Only SD.
I have attached an image to help explain, I have marked with red dots where the files were replaced.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.