Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Update collection, Slow?

Hi!

I just wonder if I do anything on the wrong way but everytime I update collection it takes a long time. Sometimes I even think rekordbox been freezing. The mouse become the round colored thing..

/Chris

Christoffer Földes

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

this happens to me too, did a set off usb then tried to update collection to save the new saved cues and RB took forever, after a while I just force quit because I couldnt wait any longer

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Thats exactly how I feel about it! Maybee it woudl be great to get some kind of progress meter like the status when you export tracks. Then you at least will know if anything happens!

Christoffer Földes 0 votos

mods, anything on this? Are the engineers aware? a lot of these "problem threads" seem to be ignored lately

BriChi 0 votos

I just tested and let the time pass, I let the collection update which took over 30 minutes thinking "hey, i havent updated in a while, let it do it's thing", then I added 1 hot start from the player, plugged it back in and updated and it still took over 30 minutes so there needs to be a better way that they create some kind of change log or something

BriChi 0 votos