Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

How to properly update rekordbox software after downloading the latest version?

I have searched the forums but did not find any specific instructions on how to properly update rekordbox to the latest version.

Do I have to uninstall the previous version first, and then install the newer version?

Or, do I just go ahead and install the newest version and it will overwrite the older version?

In the past I remember installing a newer version, and I have noticed that the older version was still remaining in Program Files (I am a PC user). .. so I deleted the old folder and obviously kept the newest one. Do I do the same procedure for each new update, or is there an official way that is recommended by Pioneer?

Thanks for the help 

FireWire

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

@FireWire > When you open rekordbox (and if you connected to the internet) it will prompt you how to download the latest update and uninstall the previous version.

Gavin 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Oh ok - you guys have the automatic update checking now... I didn't use it before because the computer rekordbox was on wasn't connected to the Internet until now.

The update check and upgrade was successful - good job on the updater and installer procedure! 

FireWire 0 votos

@FireWire > Cool beans, thanks for the feedback.

Gavin 0 votos