Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

version 1.5.3 Anyone?

That new versions are just not reliable enough, does anyone has a download link for the 1.5.3 version?? I would really really apreciate that, and I think I'm not the only one :D thanks!

Daniel Gomes de Oliveira

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

I do agree there should be older versions available for download from Pioneer but unfortunately the users like us cannot post the releases even if they have it, it's against the rules or something, i have seen them posted and immediately pulled

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

it's a shame that we can not post the older version

I have in my pc version of Rekordbox 1.5.2, 1.5.3, 1.6.2, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2

I always save before installing but before I expected to know their stability

Pioneer dispostion to put the old version of Rekordbox

please

michel franck 0 votos

well, I don't think its against the rules to post my email, so here it is: dgo2707@gmail.com

If someone could send me an helpfull email I would be very very happy :D Thanks bros, and happy christmas!

Daniel Gomes de Oliveira 0 votos

I still use 1.4.1 ... Hopefully the new versions will be more stable. It should be top priority (it is more important than releasing new products since all top products such as CDJ 2000 (& nexus) depend on the stability of rekordbox...Pioneer is known for its excellent hardware, hopefully the software will keep up...

s_decoster 0 votos

You are absolutely right s_decoster, without the  reliability of rekordbox the new products are not reliable at all.

Daniel Gomes de Oliveira 0 votos