Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

Drifting Problem

In the newest version of Rekordbox, 2.0.2, here's what's happening for me...

I analyze a batch of songs that are exactly 128 bpm

With 128 bpm songs, the milliseconds of each cue every 32 bars line up (eg. 01:30:144, 02:00:144)

I noticed, when setting cues with quantize on, not always, but often, I'll set a point that is :144 somewhere, and it will be :146 somewhere else, then keep drifting up (:148, :150, etc). If I re-analyze the song WHILE still working with the song, it will then correct itself, and if I try to set those cues again, they will keep the timing perfectly. If I re-analyze the song while it's not selected, I will still have the same problem.

T-Top

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

Update: This seems to only happen on songs that rekordbox analyzes as 127.99 bpm, but are actually 128 bpm (which I of course change)

T-Top 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Update again... happening with some songs it analyzes perfectly at 128 as well

T-Top 0 votos

I tried this... I have some songs over 10 bpm off. I have some songs that don't show the to graph. (ALl my songs were purchased legit, not a copy or pirated). what happens if you only cue the begining of the song and do this, does it still line the whole song up? I guess one would have to know the correct BPM and not rely on RB and then cue etc...

Clarity 0 votos

Do you know how to set the BPMs manually? 

I always set them manually if they're not dead on, but then this drifting problem happens... I'm thinking I should probably make a video.

Hopefully @Gavin or someone else from Pioneer sees this soon 

T-Top 0 votos

I think I do, click on the BPM where it says (Example) 150.05 and change it to 150.00? I've tried that, I've tried the blue lines... it's honestly a pain in the butt for what we paid and it still doesn't work perfectly IMO. Mayeb it does but the last thing I want to do is sit on my laptop for hours adjusting each song when this smelly program should be doing it correctly. Yes, would love to see a video just incase, I did see a video online but it was in Korean! It helped as I can sort of follow mouse and all but maybe someone explaining it as they go would be nice.

Clarity 0 votos