Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Unable to sort by BPM

Hi,

I use a couple of sticks. One was started ages ago on an old copy of RB (no idea of the version no.) and it works fine. However, I started a new one the other day on 2.02 - set it up just the way I wanted (with the category and sort options) but when I got to the club and plugged it in, BPM didn't appear in the sort options at all, only in category.

I assumed I'd made a mistake, used the old one instead and resolved to sort it out. However, next time I went on RB, I tried the new stick and it's definitely set up correctly - BPM is in the active sort category, but it just doesn't appear on either a CDJ-2000 or CDJ-900 where they both used to appear. I would really appreciate if this is fixed soon because it's a pretty important bug.

Sean Clothier

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

luckily i found an old version of RB in a backup that actually works. while 2.02 swore that BPM was in the sorting categories (and the CDJs disagreed), connecting it to 1.53 showed that it wasn't. my advice is to find an old version of RB and never update, they just break it every time.

Sean Clothier 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

@Sean > It's likely you have different sort options for the device than the system.  See below:

sort_-bpm.png

If the image is too wide, click here.

Pulse 0 votos

Thanks for the response. But no, those settings are the same as each other and BPM still doesn't show. I just use 1.53 now instead.

Sean Clothier 0 votos

@Sean > It could be you have the Column setting to show something else.  It can be changed:

column.png

For a direct link to the image, click here.

Pulse 0 votos

I think Ive solved it! Since updating to firmware 4.2 the problem disappeared. I hope this works for you Sean. 

For a company that charges so much for its products, its testing is lame. Pioneer seem to be going the way of Apple - all about the buck and not keeping their customers happy. Im still waiting for a firmware update that will improve the master tempo on the 2000s. I wont hold my breath...

Martin Pod 0 votos

i shouldve qualified what i said - updating to 2.2.0 caused the problem initially I believe. 

Martin Pod 0 votos