Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Made a huge mistake! Help!

I moved all my tunes to a playlist so I thought I was ok to remove the collection from the left side thinking all my songs were in the playlist folder! Come to find out that once you remove from collection it alos removes your tunes from the playlist folder! I was just trying to clear the left side so I can import a different style of music to put into a new playlist folder. All my hardwork has been removed! Next time what should I do?

Justin time for some Hardstyle!

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

6 comentarios

I just remembered I saved my work in the past, it's not uptodate but it's better than nothing. How do I bring that file into RB to get my previous setting loaded?

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

you can restore from a backup by going to file/library/restore

BriChi 0 votos

Lifesaver! How do you bring in a new folder and not mix it up with your current collection? I have 3 playlist folders created, one full with my current selection of tracks. When I bring in a new folder it mixes in. I want to clear, not remove the selection area.

Once you move a file or files (Tracks) from Collection to Playlist can you remove that song from the collection area? Or how do I import 300 R&B songs into the collection that is full of about 500 Hardstyle songs and avoid searching through 800 songs picking out the 300 R&B songs you just imported and want to put in a R&B Playlist? As I stated above, I deleted my songs from the collection once I put them into a playlist thinking i was safe! Before I do that again, how do I clear out 500 songs to make room a sorting easier for my next style of songs to make it easier?

the best way to add a new style of songs is create a playlist in RB with that style name and then drag the songs from the folder on your computer right into that playlist, it will also add to the collection view being that that's the "ALL" view, but at least your organized folder is dumped directly into a playlist so you do not have to do twice the work

BriChi 0 votos