Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

when I update my USB device with my altered library(genre changes) it won't recognize said changes.

When I make some changes in my Rekordbox Collection, mostly just changing Genre information on my songs and then export to USB, the USB will add new songs to the device, but won't change the information of existing songs. Anyone else having this problem? And I'd rather not have to delete my USB song info every time I want to update my USBs.

Ben Ference

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

yup, thats just how it is right now, Hopefully an update one day will allow you to update your collection changed from RB to usb WITHOUT have to totally delete the track from the USB and re-export

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

There are many types of [url=http://www.detectorall.com/categories/Metal-Detectors/]metal detectors for sale[/url] in the market, so it is really hard to make a decision which one to buy and whee to buy. I searched the internet for a long time and then I bought a gold metal detector, which is really helpful. And when I do metal detecting outside it can really distinguish what kind of the metal that it has detected and give an indication for me. And by using such kind of device I have saved a lot of time and energy. In a word, I love the gold metal detector and have confidence in it.

kemberlysaver 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink