Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

I want to cry!

So I downloaded 2.0.3. I re-analyzed my tracks and it did fix some issues so it was a good move.

I recently purchased another 100 tracks. I loaded them, did MIK, moved artist to correct spot and all that. Been working on an issue where the song down beat is wrong in the middle of the track because the song slows down or speeds up etc... (ANother post I wrote, still looking for help on that subject). So I finally got sick of redoing all the correcting and crap. I figured I would just load my last saved library file and just forget the mess! I swore I save a library but I didn't. I loaded an outdated file. OMG! I am in for a few days doing this crap again! WHERE IS THAT DAMN AUTO SAVE FOR LIBRARY? WHERE IS THAT GO BACK BUTTON WHEN YOU F-UP? It sure would be nice that if you go back to an older saved file an auto save was done first with the option to delete later. I know, I should have done one on my own... I just swore I saved it yesterday.

What happen to the good ol' days where you didn't spend hours on a F-ing computer getting your songs ready for DJing? Or at least make smarter software that can take time away from all the madness! Me and my F-ing wav files!

Justin time for some Hardstyle!

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

I think I realized what happen to my save. I put all my saved libray files in the same folder. I went to delete the oldest one and either clicked on the wrong one (The new saved one) or didn't pay attention to the date and deleted the wrong one (The new save). NICE JUSTIN!

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

SO... it's now 2:30ESTPM Feb 8 and I got all the pictures loaded under the artwork.

After I finished that I moved onto beat grid and from the get go songs showed 0 BPM! ERRR! Not sure if that's because I'm on 2.0.3 and the backup was from 2.0.2 or not but I had to just re-anaylize all the tracks. You know what this means? I'm back to where I started, tried to take a short cut and I only went backwards to get to the same place!

Seriously Pioneer. My fault 100% however can't something be done to make things easier for WAV users? One thing would be for RB to put the Artist in the Artist area instead of everything in the title area and making us cut and paste. If other programs can figure it out, why not RB?

Can't the program scan for pictures in a  folder and match them up to the name of the wav file? For example I buy from JUNO Download and the track (WAV) name might be Adaro-Under_Attack and when I download the artwork it will have the same name but just jpg or whatever. Can't you get RB to scan names? Even if 5 Adaro wav files come up, at least let us select the correct one.

Something, anything to make things easier and to cut our time F-ing around with RB shorter?

Pictures, artist/title, MIK would be a nice import feature for RB wav files even if it didn't come attached to WAV at least match it up like RB KEY... all would greatly make RB better

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votos

Hey Justin ,

Sucks to hear your problems.

But maybe you can use MP3TAG?

I don't use .wav but on the .mp3's i have , I let mp3Tag correct all my tags.

I programed mp3tag so that everything before the " - "  in the filename is placed under artist. And everything after the " - " is placed in the title.

Maybe this can help you ?

Greetings

TheOne 0 votos