Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

2.0.3 Bridge Problem

Ive just downloaded 2.0.3 and i appear to have lost my bridge function as i use all my smart playlists in itunes this is a big problem for me. Has anybody else got the same problem ?

dominick

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

7 comentarios

No, it works fine for me. I'm using Mac.

oakstream 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

yeah im using mac too, I click bridge and i get the word bridge but no drop down. I have 2 itunes librarys i dont no if thats throwing it i have no idea. Its also lost location for tracks in my entire library

dominick 0 votos

Two libraries...? Have you checked that the path is correct to the iTunes library file under Bridge in Preferences?

oakstream 0 votos

You sir, are a gent, Thanks for that man. Yeah i created a seperate library for general music and 1 for mixing music. it worked fine before the update though which is strange but yeah the location in preferances was wrong. Cheers again man

dominick 0 votos

could you do me a favour and check what you have selected in ITUNES LIBRARY FILE

I can select itunes library.xml  or

itunes music library.xml

Both of which ive tried but when i re add tracks to collection it cannot find location. I have nearly 2000 records and cannot manually add file destinations. Once i no which itunes file location i should have selected il then work on finding out why it cannot locate file destinations

dominick 0 votos

sorted buddy i needed to put file location for both itunes library filel and imported library. Thanks again man

dominick 0 votos