0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes
1) Operating System: OSX 10.8.2
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.3
4) Using LINK: Yes
4a) LINK Connection method: CDJ's linked through build-in switch in the DJM 2000 and then computer through switch with internet running through and then to DJM 2000
4b) Using with CDJs: CDJ-2000 Nexus
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: Hard Drive one Macbook Pro
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: N/A
5c) With what utility did you format the device: OSX
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes, Disk Utility
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes, Disk Utility
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: N/A
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: N/A
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only: Nope
Provide as much detail of the issue here: Hello, im running this setup as explained above. I'm using it for both mobile, Training at home and for mixing live at radio. Or at least i wanted to use it when streaming radio. Problem is that when i'm streaming radio i'm asked to stream through a wired internet connection, and therefore i need to have the setup running through a router or switch with internet flowing through 2. The internet in the switch i'm using is flowing just fine, but the rekordbox doesn't seems to find the CDJ's or the DJM.
I have tried turning of firewall with not result. Also i have tried running the setup directly to my macbook, and when i does that it's able to find the setup. However i really badly need a wired connection at my macbook on the sametime i'm running rekordbox.
Hope you guys are able to help me out here!