Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

How Can I make the key icon display on cdj2000

I want to know how I can Add the Key icon to appear on my cdj2000 screen I try adding it from the preference menu but I still can not see the Key icon. Please help anyone who's knowledgeable. thank you!

Giancarlo Martorella

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

I know the Nexus decks show it right in the playlist when scrolling through tracks with "INFO" on, also once you load the track the key is at the top right of the screen

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Thanks But i don't have the nexus just the reg 2000, when I load the track all I get is the name, artist, album (which i would like to remove), time and bpm. 

Giancarlo Martorella 0 votos

maybe the 2000mk1 does;t support it yet? I sold mine so maybe someone else with them can chime in

BriChi 0 votos

Thanks anyway! All I want on the screen is Artist, song, bpm,  key, genre if someone has cdj2000 please let me know!!!

just a thought, and again this may be Nexus only but wanted to show you what I see, If you are scrolling through your library and hit INFO up top do you see the "key" under the bpm like I do in the pic below?

BriChi 0 votos

I see If I hit info too it will also appear but, I want it to be when i load the track and the browse mode!