Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Lost Tracks in list!

Hey everyone. I have been using rekordbox in my sets for over a year now. I am using a hard drive connected to my laptop, because my laptop drive is too small. Up until a few weeks ago this worked perfect. Now, when i go to select a song from the drive, a yellow exclamation point shows up in rekordbox. It states that the file is missing. I have not moved the files, changed folder names, or anything that would mess with the data base. I knew that at some point there may be a problem, so I also saved all my m3u lists on the drive so in the event my laptop crashes I can simply just re-import the lists, and have rekorbox rescan. To double check, I opened the lists, and the files work fine. I uninstalled rekorbox, removed everything from my laptop. reinstalled, rescanned the lists. they all worked after the big scan. I shut down the rekorbox software, and cpu. I turned it on, and now the files do not work again? I did try to read other posts, about this exclamation mark problem, and I did all this so that I wouldn't have to bug anybody on here. But I am stuck now, and I am hoping somebody can set me in the right direction, that can rectify the issue. Thanks so much in advance for taking the time to read this!

Lennon

lennonpearson

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

Which v of RB are you running? Unfortunately I don't think I can offer much help, but can definitely say I was having the exact same issue with v2.0.2 - it would happen very randomly, maybe half a dozen or so tracks every time I opened RB, and never the same ones twice. For some reason RB was adding a few random numbers to the very end of the file path of whichever tracks it felt like - very bizarre. Best I could do at the time was go file by file and relocate them (really just removing the stray numbers at the end of the file path, since none of the files had actually moved), however I haven't had any problems with this since upgrading to v2.0.3.

Fox 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Hey fox! Thanks for the feed back! That is definitely strange. I am currently running v 2.0.3. Now that I think about it, this issue happened when I installed the update! :S.

lennonpearson 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink