Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Cue's dont snap properly when changing beatgrid

Not sure if this is by design but I don't see why it would be.

I'm using 2.0.3 but it's been happening to me since I started using the program and I just never bothered to say anything until now. (This is talking with Quantize on)

Say I have a song. and I set all it's cue points. If I come back to that song later, and shift the beat grid ever so slightly, because I noticed it was a tiny bit off (sometimes it's just a millisecond or two but you can still notice the difference) so I shift the grid.

When this happens, I go to each previously set cue point, delete it, then reset it.

However, if I click on the cue point, and it snaps to this cue (which is now out of the beatgrid, because I've adjusted the beatgrid since I set that cue) - when I delete this, and press c, I believe it SHOULD now jump to the new grid point location (slightly forward or backwards), but it just stays where the previous cue point was set.

I hope this makes sense, hoping I don't have to make a video but I will if I have to.

Also, this just gave me a new awesome idea... Cue Point Beat Grid Adjuster!!!

An option or button so that when you shift your beat grid, the cues shift with it!! 

T-Top

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

T-Top with quantize on it will only switch to the nearest beat marker on the grid so if the last cue was right on a marker it snaps back to that marker ,if that makes sense, if this is what you mean this is by design,rather than a bug.can be fustrating so usually dont have quantize set on rekorbox as it kind of slows down my workflow.

T K P 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Hey, if your using quantize and placing your cue points on the red/blue beat markers then this should work. When on the old cue point move forward/backward in the track. Just enough to move off of the old cue point so the quantize picks up the correct beat marker.

Hope this helps

iskinny 0 votos

^ this is actually what I've been doing... my recommendation is to have this fixed so I don't have to move the track forward/backwards :D

T-Top 0 votos

I agree with you T-Top! When moving the beat grid the cue/loop points should move with it.

iskinny 0 votos