Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

how do i make the "bar countdown" work? and a couple other questions/concerns

while we where waiting for the order to come in for our cdj2000 nexus's we watched a video where buddy was talking about how great it is to have this bar countdown feature, which at the time i thought was awsome but once we got the decks and saw the wave form seemed to be sort of pointless, UNTILL we turned on slip mode, which blocks the view of the wave form with the loop selections, NOW that i've used the decks and have realised the greatness of slip mode there's two things bothering me, one is i can't figure out how to set it up so it counts down to the breaks for me so i know ones coming when in slip mode and 2 how do i set my preference's so the decks go into slip mode automaticly when i load my prefrences onto the decks from my thumb drive.

if this is not feasible to do in rekordbox on my computer could someone please recomend these features be added so i can utilize them. i do not plan on putting the app on my cell phone as i do not have the hd space nor desire for the program to be on my cell and don't understand why there's features that can not be utilized by the computer program itself.

i'm using rekord box 2.0.3 on my macbook osx 10.5.8 with firmware 1.06 on the cdj's(didn't update after reading some concerns with the 1.10 update)

also rekordbox occasional crashes on my comp when i click the disconect button for my thumb drive from inside the program itself

also is it possible to lock my adjustments and prevent the program from re-analyzing the track? my roomate has been on a rampage since the track he's been using at the backbone test for his beatgrid adjustments was reanalyzed and lost all the data and work he had put into it. been a bit hellish around the house since that happened. :/

fahlawfulls

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

This is how I use it:

The counting down of bars that you are talking about is related to the memory banks located on the right hand side of the software. You make a loop and then save the length of the loop in memory. Once the beginning of the loop hits "marked by yellow arrows on the waveform", it'll start counting down to the end of the loop on the cdj screen.

Biacco 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

the video i was watchign made it sound like it was more for structure point awareness then for having preprogramed loops that are automated into it. i just want to see the break down is coming when i have slip mode turned on, however i shall give what u mention a try. thanks

fahlawfulls 0 votos

fahlawfulls as Biacco says you can use it as countdowns to loops, but  as you suggested it will countdown to any cue saved as a memory cues so can  mark & countdown build ups & brake downs etc .set a cue as normal then hit memory to add to possible 10 to save, it will countdown to each one in turn as it passes to the next.

T K P 0 votos