Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Feature Request

hey, wouldn't it be nice to have at least one click sound on the metronome that has a different sample on the first beat.. tick, tock, tock, tock, tick, tock, tock, tock..

Stefan Stacheneder

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

Indeed.  Especially useful when deeper into a track.  The visual indication is nice, but not the same as hearing it with the beat, especially with very syncopated tracks (the visual indication will throw you off)

pope 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Many great ideas have been submitted to Pioneer. I read an article that has pretty much hit the nail on the head with what I have been wanting to say but didn't know how to say it. I hope it is not the case for Pioneer as the appear to cling to the words, "RB is just a Library". When it comes to Pioneer and Rekordbox I hope Pioneer will allow RB to evolve into something people want and not keep RB as it is because of their own stubborn thinking. I don't want to see their oversights add up and start to leave them lagging far behind their peers (When it comes to software).

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votos

Basically I hope Pioneer is not keeping RB they way it is because they are being stubborn.

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votos