Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Rekordbox Link

Hi guys, after a lot of searching I still havnt found what im looking for..

what im running is 2 cdj900 version.4.20 cdj's with djm 700 mixer

Laptop with rekordbox version 2.0.3.

All I want to know is how I go about connecting my laptop to my CDJ's, so I can effectively access my rekordbox library via CDJ, ive tried plugging Ethernet from laptop to one cdj and nothing happends, pretty new to this so bare with me lol.

USB is fine I just want to know how to load tracks to my cdj's with laptop connected.

cheers

Brad Howell

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

you do not connect them via usb to use the LINK function, You use the ethernet cables. 

If you want to share a usb drive between 900's you can simply plug 1 ethernet cable into the 900's and link them together. To add the laptop into the mix, you would need a network switch link a Netgear, Linksys, etc.... plug the laptop and 2 900 ethernet ports into the switch, a link button will appear after 10 or so seconds on the bottom left of RB, click on it and you are linked to play tracks

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Still not working. really getting frustrated with this set up.

connected both CDJ's to D Link switch, they link up and establish fine player 1 and 2. get no response from rekordbox, no link button appears at all.

whats the story here? ive got all recent firmware and latest rekordbox but still cant link.

any help MUCH appreciated

Brad Howell 0 votos

First thing, disable wireless on your laptop.  You CANNOT link non-Nexus equipment if there is a wireless connection connected or even enabled on your laptop - even if you have a network cable connected.  Disabling the wireless on the laptop will - should - make the Link icon appear in RekordBox.

Mark90 0 votos