Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

CDJ displays wrong name on songs exported via rekordbox

Hi all!
When I export music from rekordbox to a USB-drive and then load it in my cdj 900, the cdj does not display what I've named it. Instead it displays whatever is typed in the preferences section (right click on file in windows explorer), it could be something like "music.blogspot.com" and of course I have no idea what song that is.

I tried changing the names in rekordbox (rekordbox also displayed the songs like that at first but it all looks fine in that library now) but on the cdj it's still displayed the weird way.
Is it any way to change what name/info the cdj is displaying?
I don't want to change the preferences of every single song in windows explorer...

All help much appreciated, otherwise I will have to stop using rekordbox so the songs are displayed the way they are in windows explorer.

Erik

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

Hi Erik im not running the 900s but maybe i can help ?.Lets try get a clearer picture of your problem.a  few more details will help,what are your tracks mp3,aif,wav,etc ?.did you export as a playlist from rekordbox to usb ?,you said you,ve tried to change names in rekordbox? or have changed them ?eg second clicked on track in rekordbox ,then clicked on properties entered new info into title then clicked on little scroll symbol to update & so on for each track.yes?

T K P 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

so second clicked on track then property ,then info & got to this screen to change title information yes

T K P 0 votos

Thanks for your effort!
I had no problems changing the title of the songs I rekordbox but when exporting them as playlists to the cdj it was the same (wrong) name as the first time I exported the same songs.
However, I solved the problem today!
I formatted the USB-drive and then exported the new playlists, voila!

Erik 0 votos