Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

RekordBox Export Management

I really feel RekordBox needs some improvement with how it exports things.

If I export my whole library, and then I export a bunch of playlists containing those songs, it takes just as long to move the playlists as initially moving the music

Is it not possible for RekordBox to just move a small piece of data to make the playlists point in the right places? Rather than needing to export every single song... again?? This is a huge time waster - and I'm not sure if it's actually exporting the songs twice or what it's doing but it seems really unnecessary in my opinion

T-Top

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

6 comentarios

well then something is wrong because this is not the case with my library. I export alllllll of my collection like yo to the drive which in my case takes about 2 hours, 24,000 tracks. Then when it's done i export my entire playlist area and it takes 5-10 minutes as it flies through the export because the tracks are already on the drive

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Whaaaaat it takes me 45 minutes to export 1000 songs and you do 24,

T-Top 0 votos

24k in 2 hours??? Wow what's wrong with my rekordbox lol

T-Top 0 votos

yeah, something is definitely up, what are you exporting to? if it's a usb flash drive or SD card then yes, those are a lot slower then a regular usb external hard drive, the write speeds are much slower usually on sd and flash drives

BriChi 0 votos

yeah, they are a lot slower so that is "normal" for RB anyway. It has been requested to speed up the export process. i purposely bought a 250gb USB SSD WD drive and put it into a case, the read/write speeds are really fast so my exports go a lot quicker

BriChi 0 votos