Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Remove from Collection versus Remove from Playlist

Hi,

Great new feature in the rekordbox release; you can now not only remove tracks from your playlist, but also remove tracks from my collection.

However, the feature always requires the utmost attention so you don't make the mistake of wrongfully removing your tracks with all metadata from your collection. I guess I 'm not the first and won't be the last who by mistake removed tracks from his collection.

I 'd appreciate a greater threshold for Remove from collection; like e.g.:

Another label - Delete from Collection

Another location - not sitting next to the other Remove

Or a confirmation that you're about to remove from collection (no confirmation needed for remove from playlist)

Am I the only one ?

Thanks anyways, hope to improve the customer experience.

DJ_LINK2U

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

3 comentarios

I am careful with that since i saw it, but you are right, there need to be a confirmation when deleting from collection...

Anastasio 1 voto
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

You are NOT the only. Not only do the dialogs ask the same question, but I often mis-click.

PIONEER, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE CHANGE THE POSITION OF "Remove from Collection" and change the damn dialog box color to RED or something.

I cannot tell you how frustrating this is and I deal with it every effing week.

Ryan Thomas 1 voto

As a former software developer and now architect myself, the way it is, was an awful UX decision on Pioneer's part. I'm really surprised this didn't come up in a beta test (probably because they didn't do one, or they did it internally with people who are "too close" to the software, or aren't knowledgeable or experienced or quick with managing music).

Ryan Thomas 1 voto