Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Importing Playlist's from USB to newly installed Rekordbox (Old HD Crashed)

Hi All,

Last week, the un-imaginable happened, my SSD crashed and I lost everything.

Luckily I had done an export to my main USB I use for gigs weekly, so I have all my latest stuff on my USB stick.

Just wondering, is there any chance that I can import FROM the USB back to my newly installed(empty) Rekordbox ...

This would be amazing if possible, rather than setting up all the Playlist's indivudually and importing the tracks one by one again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ryan Crowe

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

no, unfortunately you cannot pull the playlists from a usb into a local RB database. Definitely a lesson learned though, Back up your stuff now all the time

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I would really like to see the feature that I can import my analysed USB/SD to REKORDBOX. EVEN IF THE REKORDBOX Installation does not contain the audiofiles.

It is strange that PIONEER thinks that people only use one working location.

Sebastiaan Keijmel // DJ B.K. 0 votos

@Sebastiaan > stop posting the same comment in every thread. Your point was noted the first time.

@Ryan > Unfortunately that is not currently possible. Both Pulse and I have been asking Pioneer to improve this with some time. You can recover your music tracks in the Contents folder.

Gavin 0 votos

@Garvin. If my point was noted the first time and numerous people asked the same thing, where are all their notes gone?

The Trash bin? 

Sebastiaan Keijmel // DJ B.K. 0 votos

"@Garvin. If my point was noted the first time and numerous people asked the same thing, where are all their notes gone?

The Trash bin? " 

Agree, takes way to long.. Pioneer should understand DJ's are mobile and cannot rely on 1 computer system with rekordbox?

DJ HeroS 0 votos