Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

4 seguidores Seguir

Can you set RB to add cue points every 32 beats automatically?

Hi all,

It's usually the case with most of my tracks that there is a clear structure of equally grouped sections of 32 beats. I was wondering if there was a way where you could add cue points every 32 beats in the track by just clicking a button or do you have to add each oe manually? if not is there any plan to add this functionality as I think it would be real useful? thanks

Ezrat

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

4 comentarios

I'd rather not have RB adding memory cues on it's own... but would find phrase markers on the waveform profile very useful.  Currently, the first beat (inizio) is marked red, subsequent beats are white (or blue when in beat grid edit mode.)  

What would be great is to use another color for the inizio of every 8 measures.  IMO, this would be set by either the inizio widget (the red/white vertical line button) for the first one in the track, and subsequent ones are set with a combination of that widget and the "make adjustment from current position" button, which covers those tracks with oddly phrased breaks and tempo transitions.

Seeing this intuitively represented on RB (or even the decks...wouldn't that be great!) would make it very easy to set loops and cues without too much time scrubbing.

pope 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

that's a good idea and I imagine would be VERY easy to implement. For me, RB usually does a good job of finding the first beat and every subsequent beat on it's own, so being able to click a "set cue every 32 beats" button on single tracks or multiple selected tracks would be awesome and save a LOT of time, even if I had to fiddle with it a bit afterwards.

Is this post something that would go anywhere do you think?

Ezrat 0 votos

Maybe it is possible to make a key shortcut for moving 32 beats forth and back? I also mostly put a cue point each 32 beats (unless the structure of the song changes after 8 or 16 beats). Such a key shortcut would mean an immense decrease in time when we are cueing our songs. Thanks!

s_decoster 0 votos