Do somebody have an idea?
Difference Bridge - direct import
I found another issue in RB. There is a difference between bridge import and direct import in reading the key from the mp3.
I tagged all my mp3 with values of camelot system. If I import the mp3's directly the key tag will be read correctly.
If I import the mp3 via bridge the key value is filled with the "classic" RB key notation. But in the XML delivered to RB no key is included.
<TRACK TrackID="1064" Name="My Bass" Artist="Fr33m4n" Album="100 Dubstep" Genre="Dubstep" Kind="3" Size="7151182" TotalTime="215.452154" DiscNumber="0" TrackNumber="1" Year="2011" AverageBpm="0" DateModified="2013-10-27" DateAdded="2013-10-27" BitRate="0" SampleRate="44100" Comments="4A - 6" PlayCount="0" LastPlayed="1970-01-01" Rating="0"
I assume the change will be done by RB. The screens show the difference.
If I reload the tags the key will be read correctly from the files. But than I run into the already mentioned issue:
OS / RB Information:
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes
1) Operating System: Windows 7
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.1.1 / 2.2.0
4) Using LINK: No
** 4a) LINK Connection method*: N/A
* 4b) Using with CDJs*: Yes, CDJ 2000 Nexus
**5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32
* 5a) Does the device have multiple partitions*: No
* 5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device*: No
* 5c) With what utility did you format the device*: Windows
**6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes
**7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
**8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: yes
* 8a) If crashing, is it resulting in*: Don't know
* 8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages*: Don't know
**9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
* 9a) If yes, can you do it consistently*: Yes
**10) Any other notes regarding your setup only*:
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.