Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

3 seguidores Seguir

Multi-Sort in rekordbox *feature request*

For the future rekordbox releases, it would be fantastic, if i could sort my database first for i.e. "album", and then within by "title" or "track" or whatever. So i mean, i could sort for more directives.

DJ Wile C

Comentario oficial

A work-around for this would be to use the MyTag feature. I know it's not the same as dual-sorting (like Serato DJ has), but until rekordbox has that kind of functionality, check out the My Tag filtering.

Pulse
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

2 comentarios

I came here to post the same thing. I want to be able to make playlists and while looking at it sort primarily by key, and then everything that has the same key I would like to sort by bpm. Right now the only work around is to make smart playlists for each key and then sort those by bpm. The problem with this is I basically lose the ability to make different playlists. It's either have 24 different key playlists for each playlist I make, or have to sort through clutter of songs I know I wont play for a certain set.

I have freeware music library software that can do this, and coming into rekordbox I almost feel crippled by the absence of this feature.

Erik Stagg 1 voto
Acciones de comentarios Permalink