Try this; instead of relocating only one file at a time, select a whole bunch of them in the list, then click relocate. After you show rekordbox where the first track is (manually navigate to it), it will ask you if you want to use the location of that track to relocate all the others. Click yes and it should work its magic.
Renamed iTunes Folder…batch locate with Missing File Manager?
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!
1) Operating System: OSX 10.7.5
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 2.2.0
4) Using LINK: Occasionally
4a) LINK Connection method: DJM 900 Nexus
4b) Using with CDJs: Yes, CDJ 2000
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: if you mean, where is the Rekordbox library, it's on an internal HD. I also use a USB flash drive with CDJs
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No (but n/a for this issue
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: Unsure (but n/a for this issue) - my brand of flash drive is an ADATA S102 32GB USB 3.0
5c) With what utility did you format the device: OSX (actually it was pre-formatted)
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: files cannot be located (see description below)
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: No
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: n/a
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: yes - Missing File Manager message.
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: yes, with all tracks
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only:
Provide as much detail of the issue here:
Hello, I re-named my iTunes folder, and now every song in my entire Rekordbox collection is missing. I tried loading the Rekordbox backup database, but the files are still missing. Is there any way I can "batch" locate the missing files, as opposed to locating them one by one with the Missing File Manager? Or is there another way to remedy the problem? Should I change the name of the iTunes folder to its original name?
One note: my iTunes music folder exists (and has always existed) on a separate internal hard drive on my Mac Pro (i.e., the music is not in the "iTunes Media Folder").
Thanks for your help.
Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.
hatrik, that worked...thanks very much, man!
Awesome! Glad to have helped...