Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Weirdest Rekordbox Problem transferring tracks

Hey Guys! 

I got this really weird problem with Rekordbox 2.2.0

When I try to put a track, let's say "Hardwell - Never Say Goodbye". It says that it is transferring the track, but in the end, I get a whole different track.

But with the same BPM and waveform of Hardwell - Never Say Goodbye, but the track name and the track itself is different. 

I tried everything, but nothing worked. Somebody got tips? 

Thanks in advance! 

oliver bob

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

5 comentarios

After you've transferred the track select it and click the info tab and then the summary tab - check the location field. It should show the discrepancy.. Just delete that file and re-import both files.

Geoff 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Great, so now there's a bug where some tracks may not actually be the ones they say they are? Awesome! 

I have had a similar bug where 1 track would show the waveform and bpm of another, I reported it a long time ago, still not fixed, I got tired of waiting and just rebuilt my entire library instead

BriChi 0 votos

It happened to me when I was 'relocating' a track. This function needs some work on (in my opinion).

Geoff 0 votos

Oke, so I deleted the file, the location said it was somewhere on my usb stick. So I deleted it, I transferred the same track, Hardwell - Never Say Goodbye, but now I get the Yellow Mark with ! in it. So it's missing.. What to do next? 

oliver bob 0 votos

strange???

Try right clicking the track and select relocate. In the dialogue navigate to the physical location of the track and select it.

Geoff 0 votos