Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Bridge not working AT ALL in 2.2.0

just installed 2.2.0

i followed the online instructions to add music from i tunes library but it doesn't work

i open the collection pane then open the bridge to the right of collection.

it just says "bridge" in upper left corner of the pane.

what do i do?

DubLN

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

9 comentarios

go into preferences, bridge and then press browse to find you iTunes library file. I just did this and it works fine in 2.2

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

thx brichi. RB had the wrong location set as default. it looked correct but was wrong.

DubLN 0 votos

another question, maybe i should start another thread but i'll try here:

if i want to play from the bridge, is there any way to change the default background color from white to black.

the white is really annoying!

DubLN 0 votos

no problem, you're right, wrong by default, weird   

BriChi 0 votos

I don't believe you can play from Bridge, You have to import from bridge to RB. 

BriChi 0 votos

i'm able to play from bridge "offline" (without CDJs hooked up. it just has a bright white background with black lettering

DubLN 0 votos

right but you can't drop to the players if/when they are connected. 

but to answer your question, As of now you cannot change the background. Maybe pioneer can add that as a future option

BriChi 0 votos

I can drop directly into players from the bridge, not sure why you can't BriChi. The major problem I have with the bridge is the insanely slow search, can take upto 6-7 mins to search for 1 song. Rekordbox completely freezes after each few letters, once it completely locked up and crashed both cdjs connection to rekordbox. My iTunes library is on the large side at almost 80,000 songs but both traktor and virtual dj cope with this no problem via their bridge. Also the search will list all songs with multiple phrases, for example a search for 'the temptations' would give results for everything with 'The' on the info and also 'temptations' rather than both combined so narrowing down search's using multiple phrases just isn't possible.

Shane White 0 votos