Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

2 seguidores Seguir

Exporting Tracks

Hi

Sorry if this has already been answered but I need to know if you can export multiple tracks at the same time.

I've dropped a few tracks in my collection maybe 50+ know I'm exporting them to my HDD but for some reason i can only do one track at a time and this will take ages there doesn't seem to be an option to ''Select All Tracks'' or CTRL + A to grab all like in Itunes.

Does anybody know a way to sort this one out 

Tnx.

wesley j

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

9 comentarios

you definitely can, click on one track and then use CTRL+A for PC and COMMAND+A for Mac for "all". I use it all the time so I know this works

BriChi 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

Right...

Cause this doesn't seem to be working for me I'm selecting 1 track then pressing CTRL+A and it's not selecting all tracks i really don't want to drag 859 tracks to the HDD one by one.

wesley j 0 votos

ahhhhhh gotcha, good question actually. Make a backup and give it a shot, i am not sure if importing with just overwrite your existing DB or add to it

BriChi 0 votos

wesley, correct me if I am wrong but it seems the only way to export and import in RB is to do a "backup" and "restore" which in that case will always overwrite existing lists on the restore

BriChi 0 votos

best way is to export changed or added playlists individually and iimport them to the other computer

BriChi 0 votos

wow, wrong thread, sorry, non of my last 3 posts were meant for this thread. The forum is so confusing with all the spam and lack of "recent" posts being correct. 

Sorry

Wesley, there is no reason why this shouldn't work, we do it all the time, Have you closed and reopened RB? maybe something is hung up. for mac it's COMMAND+A, not sure if you're on mac or pc

the only thing i can think of is if you are on pc, maybe there is a bug with it, Not sure being I am on a Mac, sorry

BriChi 0 votos

Guys thanks for your help.

Bit embarrassing but after about 20 minutes I realized my CTRL button on keyboard was broken on left side. Lol.

Just used one on right and ctrl & A worked to select all tracks.

Cheers

wesley j 0 votos

Saying that.. New problem.

Transfered all tracks to new HDD and the pioneers won't register the hard drive. I get an error message saying "format USB".

I formatted from NTFS to FAT32 before hand so can't see the problem reckordbox recognize to HDD no problem.

Any ideas why cdjs won't. ,?

wesley j 0 votos

Hi Wesley I use a mac and normally only have to format a hdd/memory stick once to FAT32. From what I've heard PC users need to format their hdd's to FAT32 twice, why this is I don't know. Did you format your hdd to FAT32 twice?

endorphin 0 votos