Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

[OPEN] star rating aif

Hello,

I do all my ratings in Tag&Rename. When I rate a folder, I drag the songs with a rating into rekordbox. This used to work but now with the latest version, all my ratings are gone, that is, in rekordbox no song have any stars, also not after reloading tags... I don't want to do all the work twice* so I am asking who knows a solution for this?? or who has the same problem. I insert my songs into rekordbox by dragging and dropping from T&R. I also does not work when i drag and drop from the windows folder.

Thanks!!

(*) actually, i already am doing everything twice: i am inserting each song as a aif instead of a mp3 since rekordbox was not able to handle the upgrade from 1.5.1 to the current version; all timings were off some miliseconds, but that is an other discussion and was mentioned in an other topic.

s_decoster

Iniciar sesión para dejar un comentario.

6 comentarios

Sorry, been dealing with a lot of spam recently and trying to catch up on all the unread topics.

Just a note re: the timings being off; that was a while back where we discussed the ability to have them corrected via rescan, but as you've moved on from that, I won't dwell on it.

Which field are you using to store the rating within the AIFF's metadata?

Pulse 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

I'll check that other thread re: grid, tx.

Metadata uses a ton of different fields, some overlap and are dropped by certain versions / standards over time. I'll have to look at which fields are in use - can you dropbox me a file that you've edited? dj<myusername> at mixaddicts.com

Pulse 0 votos

pulse, i sent you a mail 2 months ago...any news on this??

s_decoster 0 votos