Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publicación

1 seguidor Seguir

[SOLVED] Remove tracks from USB after exported from Rekordbox.

Hello.

My question. When I export tracks from rekordbox to a USB drive I can delete the play list that I have exported. But the individual tracks remain in the all tracks section. There I have to delete them one by one. When I delete a play list from my USB I want all the tracks removed from the USB, not just from the playlist. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Also when I add play list onto a USB I can't see the play lists on the USB via my Computer. Is that normal That you can only see them on a CDJ. I got my first ever gig with cdj's in a month. And I like to be prepared.

Thanx in advance

Maurits

Maurits Rotte

La publicación no admite más comentarios.

3 comentarios

Also when I go to devices. And I click on the USB icon I come in a menu. Where I can choose automatic synchronisation. What does that mean? When I click add cuepoints it gives me a warning. What is the purpose of this automatic synchronisation menu. I am sorry but is not clear to me.

Maurits Rotte 0 votos
Acciones de comentarios Permalink

My question. When I export tracks from rekordbox to a USB drive I can delete the play list that I have exported. But the individual tracks remain in the all tracks section. There I have to delete them one by one. When I delete a play list from my USB I want all the tracks removed from the USB, not just from the playlist. Is there something I am doing wrong?

you can right click the track and choose "remove from collection"

Also when I add play list onto a USB I can't see the play lists on the USB via my Computer. Is that normal That you can only see them on a CDJ. I got my first ever gig with cdj's in a month. And I like to be prepared.

the only places you will see the playlist is when the usb is in Rekordbox or the players, you cannot just look on the flash drive via the explorer window, all you will see is a ton or artist folders that Rb created, with the flash drive plugged in and Rb open though, you should be able to go to "Devices" and see your music and playlists

Also when I go to devices. And I click on the USB icon I come in a menu. Where I can choose automatic synchronisation. What does that mean? When I click add cuepoints it gives me a warning. What is the purpose of this automatic synchronisation menu. I am sorry but is not clear to me.

this allows you to keep your main local RB library and the flash drive in sync, any work you do in Rb will be automatically synchronized to the flash drive when you plug it in and click on it

BriChi 0 votos

Thank you for the fast response!

It is all clear to me.

Maurits Rotte 0 votos